Skip to main content

What do you think is the right time for an event to occur?

What do you think is the right time for an event to occur?


Putting a question mark in the first sentence of the article, is it the right thing to do? I am not sure about it. Why? Because then you have to justify it in the coming sentences. Well, that happens in, perhaps, most of the cases, we see in the general writing. Yes, You are right about that. But, why travel in the zigzag direction, when you have to say a particular thing.

Why do you use hundreds of metaphors to tell a simple fact?

Is it because you want to escape the responsibility or the truth?

Honestly, I do not know.
Of course, You know. You just do not want to admit the facts in the open. Why would that be? Well, How would I know?

But, I am sure it is the case as I have seen this happening in many other cases. How so? Are you a doctor? No, I am not. I am an observer. Oh! An Observer. What a great day to have met you so early in my life.

Why do not you share some wisdom with us, but be specific to my case? I have already shared my wisdom with you.
And, for the record, and in reality, I have not shared any wisdom because I have not told you something you did not know.

You knew what I just told you. It's just that you were not ready to accept the truth. Ok, if you say so, I am ready to accept the truth. No, You are not. Why? How does one accept the truth?

Is there a special way to accept the truth about oneself? Yes, There is a simple way.

A way in which you do not have to declare that you accept the truth, but just accept it. I am listening, Please continue. Why continue? This is the truth, and this the end.
You do not have to scream in the market saying I have admitted the truth but just believe it internally, externally.

Popular posts from this blog

Rajkumar Rao and The Magic Of Stree We all Know, But Do not Care

Stree  Stree, The Movie The nature and review of a film I do not contemplate, but after finding excellent reviews for the film, I forgot to think about them. Watching this film in the theatre had an important reason; the actor Rajkumar. I was unhappy with myself because after watching the trailer of Bareilly ki Barfi, I thought he had also fallen into the trap of Bollywood commercial cinema. But, he surprised me. The simple answer is I had underestimated the intellect and talent of the actor RajkumarRao. Months after hearing great things about the film, I was not disappointed but elated that I was wrong. Coming to the story of the Stree, which by the way is unique and fresh, but it also leaves ample room for the sequel, which I think, Dinesh Vijan, the producer of the Stree has already announced. Forgive me, but, I always tend to jump into the past. Many a time in the past, when I happen to see the film after reading great reviews of the film, I was alm

"Daydreaming" , अथवा दिन में स्वप्न देखना....

ज्यादातर समय आप उलझे हुए हो खुद में, क्यों ऐसा है ? ऐसा इसलिए है कि हमारा मस्तिष्क शांत नहीं रह सकता , इसकी बनावट ही ऐसी है की हर वक़्त इसे कहीं न कहीं लगा होना चाहिए और अगर ऐसा नहीं है तो वह परेशान हो जाता है और बेवजह के सपने देखना शुरू कर देता है जिन्हे हम "daydreaming" अथवा दिन में स्वप्न देखना भी कहते है , मगर ऐसा नहीं है की इस कार्य के सारे फल झूठे है , अक्सर हम बच्चों को इस कार्य में लगा हुआ देखते है क्योंकि उनका आकाश खुला हुआ होता है जो की पूर्णतः विपरीत है जब हम बड़े हो जाते है और हमे जिम्मेदारियाँ घेर लेती है। माता पिता बच्चों को अक्सर डाँटते भी है इसलिए इस क्रिया की बहुत नकारात्मक  छवि है हमारे समाज में , मगर बड़े होने पर इस क्रिया की बहुत सख्त ज़रुरत पड़ती है और यह हमे तब पता चलता है। असलियत क्या है यह तो हर व्यक्ति की अपनी अपनी  राय है , मगर सच यही है की इस क्रिया की कमीं के कारण हम बाजार में सामान वस्तुएँ और उनको बेचने के सामान तरीके देखने को मिलते है। असलियत खोती जा रही है और नक़ल हावी है हमारे दिमाग पर , जो चलन में है उसी को एक नए रूप में पेश करना सबसे आसान रास्

परिणाम है कर्म का

 परिणाम है कर्म का ,उदित हुआ सूर्य मेरा   सच - झूठ , सब डूब गया ,  वक़्त के साथ मेरा   है   यही सत्य तो  सही , पर गलत कुछ है नहीं    करे जन आक्रोश का तमाशा , रुक भी जाओ रात मेरी   आग के फलक के साथ नाचेगी रात मेरी ,  बस यही है सत्य मेरा , बस यही है झूठ मेरा।             कुछ कमीं नहीं थी उस जगह पर अनजाना लगता था  महीनो बीते फिर भी बेगाना सा लगता था    हूँ वहीं का निवासी ,   मौत जिसके घर की दासी   यम जिसके  घर का राजा , क्रोध जिसका  पालक है  शांति शत्रु  है उसकी , लालच उसका सेवक है   ईर्ष्या राज करती है वहां  , आलस  दिन  बीताता है  सपने धोये जाते हों   निराशा के बूंदों से , अकर्मण्यता का विश्वासी  हर पहर  तुम्हारे दुश्मनों का साथी  , असभ्य व्यव्यहार  है अपनों से   न वो मानता उनको अपना , न वो लगते है कुछ अपने से  बताओ,  कौन सी राह बाकी  है  चुना जाए किसका घर , अभी तो  रात बाकी है  सवेरा है  रात मिटाने को , इंतज़ार  न करने देगी रात हमको  उसके पहले  हमें  मिटायेगी  , हमारे  कल से  आज मिलवाएगी  बुरा  हमने कहा क्या , बीती  ये,  तो सुबह हम